Job Shop Blasting Services
Arrow Industrial Equipment’s Metal Cleaning Solutions provides customers the ability to have clean metal components free of rust, paint or corrosion. In our Houston Job Shop, we can clean rusted and corroded parts using our Hand Blast Cabinets and Wheel Blast Machines, producing clean parts with the precise finish necessary for coating and rebuilding.
Arrow provides a wide range of surface preparation with both Air and Wheel Blasting Equipment including Hand Cabinets, Table Blast, and Tumble Blast, and Spinner Hanger Machines. Arrow offers blasting services using a comprehensive selection of abrasive blast media to suit all our customers’ needs. Our automated blast capability gets the job done effectively, efficiently, and economically.
At Arrow Industrial Equipment we know the key to a good finish is the surface preparation. Abrasive Blasting is the best way to remove rust and oxidation, and at the same time provide a good surface on which coatings can adhere. We use only the finest media and clean, filtered air to ensure surfaces are ready for finishing. With our wide variety of equipment, we can handle parts in all shapes, sizes and quantities.
Metal Blasting Services
Our automated blasting machines can accommodate small industrial parts that are up to 4' in diameter and 30" tall. We also use air and wheel blasting equipment such as hand cabinets, table blast, and tumble blast machines to effectively clean metals. Much larger items can be blasted using a pressure pot in our blast room.
Our Services Include:
- Grit Blasting, Which Provides an Economical Choice That Delivers a Maximum Rate of Material Removal
- Glass Bead Blasting, an Excellent Chemically Inert Option That Provides a Satin Surface Finish without Any Substrate Material Removal or Chemical Contamination
- Agricultural Media, Which Includes Walnut & Corn Cob Blasting & Provides an Economical & Environmentally Friendly Solution for More Delicate Blasting Procedure
- Heat Treat Scale Removing
- Surface Profiles .5 Mil to 3.5 + Mil
- Mill Scale Removal
- Other Surface Imperfection Removal
- Rust Removal
In most cases, we can process your order in 2 to 5 days with rush services available. This includes 24-hour turnaround.
- Maximum Weight per Item: 5,000 lbs.
- Production Volume: Small to Large Runs